I hope everyone has had a great week! We have been quite busy this week – sewing, dog training & lots of walks. The weather is still hot but I’m hoping that the storms next week will keep things a bit cooler. Air-con is my best friend at the moment!!
1. My new planner came. I’m hoping to be more organised with crafting, blogging, sewing & cooking! Fingers crossed!
3. Maisy has been a little bugger in the night this week! I’ve spent many a night outside with a torch and avoiding bugs, waiting for her to go to the toilet.
4. We booked a little anniversary trip to Las Vegas. 🙂
5. I received 2 lovely goodies from a pen pal this week – an Artist Trading Card & a postcard; both are handmade by her and have gone straight into my collection.
6. We found a new part of the beach which is dog friendly. The sand is gorgeous and it has a lovely view over Mobile Bay. We will certainly be visiting it more often as it’s only a 10 minute drive from us. Maisy approves too!
7. We had a beach selfie as we haven’t had a picture taken together for a while. I’m wearing my new wrap dress, which I also completed this week.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!