Yey! Back to posting on a Sunday! Well, technically it is Sunday in the US but Monday in the UK 🙂
I feel like I have really got into the swing of things this week and have been quite productive!
1. They are replacing a lot of the roofing at the apartments and the building work puts Maisy off walking. She lays down every time we pass a large vehicle or a skip! Fun!
2. I started a new make!
3. And completed it the next day…blog to follow.
4. I was in a great sewing mood so did another top over a couple of days…another blog to follow!
5. I washed my makeup brushes – something I should do every week but I have only done it once this month 😦
6. I caught up with a lot of penpal replies in between sewing.
7. We FINALLY have our shelves up and some pretty kitchen bits. I still need to put some prints up to add a little more colour 🙂
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.